Searching for a
Cosmetic Dentist in Great Neck?
Look No Further!
Cosmetic Dentistry At Our Great Neck, NY Dental Practice
You don’t have to be ashamed of your smile anymore. Our cosmetic dentists want to help you smile with confidence! At Passes Dental Care, our dentists and team provide the highest-quality dental services to patients in and around the Great Neck, NY area. Whether you have to restore teeth damaged by dental disease or a traumatic injury, our practice has a cosmetic solution to help you achieve that perfect smile you have always wanted.
Achieving The Perfect Smile At Passes Dental Care
Our primary goal for our patients is to assist them in their journey to a perfect smile through the latest dental techniques, the most efficient technology, and scheduled dental exams. In turn, our patients will achieve and maintain optimal oral health that is necessary for a timeless, beautiful smile.
We believe that no one should ever be embarrassed by his or her smile. Many of our patients who visit our Great Neck cosmetic dental practice most often need solutions for the following issues:
- Faded, chipped or cracked teeth
- Crooked or crowded teeth
- Stained or worn teeth
- Uneven spaces in your teeth
Cosmetic Dental Solutions For Great Neck, NY Patients
When you visit our fabulous team at Passes Dental Care, we will provide you with the most effective and efficient cosmetic dental treatment at an affordable price. Below we have given some of our most popular cosmetic dentistry procedures, including teeth whitening, porcelain laminate veneers, and composite bonding.
Your teeth will darken over time. Restoring your discolored teeth back to its natural white state is a priority for our dental whitening team at our Great Neck, NY dental office. Changes in the color of your teeth may be caused by the following factors:
- Food and beverages consumed, such as coffee, tea and soda.
- Childhood medications and illnesses.
- Tobacco use or improper oral hygiene.
If your teeth have been affected by discoloration, our cosmetic dentists have an array of teeth whitening options that are proven to work. In fact, teeth whitening is one of our most requested dental services. Contact Passes Dental Care for a teeth whitening examination and have us whiten your entire smile in one visit!
That beautiful smile can be yours with the advanced and almost invisible solution, Invisalign. This modern approach straightens teeth without metal wires and brackets so you can complete treatment without anyone knowing. We custom design the aligners for your teeth out of a smooth, clear material for a perfect, more comfortable fit.
Invisalign is a very popular treatment for our adult patients, and for our younger patients we offer Invisalign Teen. We can correct a variety of common problems, so don’t wait any longer and visit us to find the best solution for you.
Porcelain Laminate Veneers
Porcelain laminate veneers are thin, natural looking “shells” that we attach to your front teeth. We customize these veneers from porcelain laminate material that our dentists bond to your teeth. Our Great Neck cosmetic dentists use porcelain laminate veneers to treat the following common problems:
- Spaces between the teeth
- Broken or chipped teeth
- Unsightly, stained or discolored teeth
- Permanently stained or discolored teeth
- Crooked or misshapen teeth
Why choose porcelain laminate veneers?
- Improve the appearance of your smile.
- An alternative to otherwise painful dental procedures.
- A great aesthetic solution for your smile.
- May help you avoid orthodontic treatment.
In most cases, veneer application is completed in only two office visits. Call us today to begin your treatment!
We offer patients a cosmetic solution to tooth loss with white porcelain crowns. Dr. Passes will sculpt the crown to match the look of your natural tooth enamel to restore your beautiful smile, while providing strength and durability for comfort. Crowns can also be specially designed to fix the appearance of misshapen or damaged teeth for a more esthetically pleasing smile.
Passes Dental Care uses composite bonding to improve and enhance the appearance of your teeth and your smile. Simply, composite bonding consists of a composite material, either a plastic or a resin, which is bonded to an existing tooth. Unlike veneers or crowns, composite bonding removes little, if any, of the original tooth. Our patients often seek composite bonding as a solution for the following problems:
- Chipped or cracked teeth.
- Unsightly gaps or spaces between teeth.
- Discoloration or faded areas on the tooth’s surface.
Moreover, composite bonding has many advantages such as the following:
- A quick process, which lasts for less than one hour.
- No changes to the tooth’s original structure
- Relatively inexpensive.
- Composite resins come in many different shades to match your teeth.
Please note that composite bonds require proper care and a regular oral hygiene regimen than veneers or crowns to ensure the longest possible duration of the bonding. Thus, composites need to be brushed and flossed on a regular basis. Composites stain easily and may need to be re-touched or replaced.
Dental implants are artificial tooth replacements which provide a wide range of tooth replacement solutions, including:
- Single tooth replacement
- Anterior replacement
- Posterior replacement
- Full upper replacement
Types of Implants
- The Root Implant — by far, the most popular — is the most effective because it mirrors the size and shape of a patient’s natural tooth. This implant is often as strong as the patient’s original tooth. The implant or artificial root is placed into the jawbone under local anesthesia, then allowed to heal and integrate with the bone. Once the healing process is completed, and the jawbone is attached to the implant, the patient returns to the dental office where the implant is fitted with the new tooth. This process generally takes anywhere from three to eight months.
- The Plate Form Implant is ideal in situations where the jawbone is not wide enough to properly support a root implant.
- The Subperiosteal Implant is used when the jawbone has receded to the point where it can no longer support an implant.
Ready to see what Dr. Passes and his team can do for your smile? Contact us today!
At Passes Dental Care, we are dedicated to delivering the best cosmetic dental care to patients in and near Great Neck, NY. Whether you are looking for a cosmetic dental solution, general treatment, dental implants, periodontics, or even Invisalign aligners, our dentists are here to help you achieve a confident, timeless smile. Contact us today to schedule an appointment!